Psychotherapy may help you find answers to the challenges you are facing…
Perhaps you have been struggling for a while, or you are unsure why your life has turned out this way?
Or, maybe you have come here today because you are not leading the life you want for yourself, or you do not have a sense of the fulfillment you imagined you would have by now.
Psychotherapy is a partnership and it is my aim to create a safe and empathetic space in which you feel understood and accepted, whatever you are facing. This is how therapy may help→
Saturday Psychotherapy Practice in Toronto:
I run my private practice in downtown Toronto on Saturdays. You may be too busy during the week to come to therapy and Saturday could be the best day for you.
My practice is located in the heart of the Entertainment district and easily accessible from Union Station. More information on therapy in Toronto→
Benefits of Psychotherapy:
- a deeper sense of self awareness
- balancing out feelings and thoughts
- accessing more creativity in your life
- connection between your inner world and outer life
- a deeper understanding of dynamics in relationships, with family, friends, and loved ones
- creating meaningful relationships
- uncovering long-existing patterns and habits that don’t work for you anymore
- living a life of meaning and purpose based on your own ethics, values, dreams and ambitions
- working through depression, anxiety and stress
I hope to hear from you soon…